ARMA Montreal 2013 – CALL FOR SPEAKERS
The 45th annual ARMA Montreal Conference will take place the 25th of October 2013, in Montreal.
The aim of our Conference is to promote excellence in records and information management by sharing best practice through seminars, workshops and networking opportunities. We are looking for cutting-edge speakers to discuss the latest trends in information governance, including specific solutions for small and large organization from both the private and public sectors.
The format will be of up to four (4) sessions over one full day, including two coffee breaks and a one-hour lunch.
Some session topics might include:
- Records Management in the cloud
- Big Data trends
- From Records Management to Information Governance
- Compliance and risk management
- Defensible Disposal as part of an Information Governance Strategy
- Metadata Governance
- How to migrate your information to an ECM
ARMA Montreal is seeking qualified speakers to provide challenging, interactive and stimulating educational sessions.
- The session should last no longer than 90 minutes (including Q&A).
- ARMA Montreal will provide the speakers’ registration fees.
- ARMA Montreal will not reimburse the speakers’ travel and accommodation expenses, nor provide an honorarium.
If you would like to share your ideas and experiences with others in the records and information management field, please consider submitting a session proposal before September 17th 2013.
Each proposal will be reviewed by ARMA Montreal’s Board of Directors.
For further information, please email Catherine Nadeau, Program Director at: email@example.com
The 2013 ARMA Montreal Conference also provides a variety of PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES. To learn more about our exhibiting or sponsorship program, please contact Stéphane Bourbonnière, President at: firstname.lastname@example.org