Call for Speakers – ARMA Montreal Annual Conference
Downtown Montreal, October 25th, 2013
The aim of our Conference is to promote excellence in records and information management by sharing best practice through seminars, workshops and networking opportunities. We are looking for cutting-edge speakers to discuss the latest trends in information governance, including specific solutions for small and large organization from both the private and public sectors.
We are particularly interested in presentations that touch on:
- Records Management in the cloud
- Big Data trends
- From Records Management to Information Governance
- Compliance and risk management
- Defensible Disposal as part of an Information Governance Strategy
- Metadata Governance
- How to migrate your information to an ECM
Click here to find out more and to make your submission.
The submission deadline is September 17th 2013.